Servings: 6 Prep 5 mins Cook 15 mins
- 6 hard-cooked eggs, chopped*
- 1/2 cup sliced red onions
- 1/2 cup low-fat mayonnaise
- 1/2 teaspoon curry powder
- 1 carrot, peeled and shredded
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 3 cups shredded lettuce
- 1 tomato, thinly sliced
- 6 whole-wheat pitas, cut in half
1. Mix eggs, onion, mayonnaise, curry, carrot, salt and pepper. Divide lettuce, tomato and salad in pitas. *Eggs:
2. Cover eggs in pan with cold water by 1 inch. Cover; bring to boil; off heat let sit, covered, 15 minutes. Drain; rinse under cold water.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 6; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 252, Fat, total (g): 9, chol. (mg): 219, sat. fat (g): 2, carb. (g): 31, fiber (g): 4, pro. (g): 12, sodium (mg): 573, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.