Servings: 4 Prep 10 mins Cook 1 min
- 1 teaspoon vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon grated ginger
- 2 minced garlic cloves
- 1 1/2 teaspoons curry powder
- 3/4 cup 2% Greek yogurt
- 1/4 cup skim milk
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 12 ounces baby spinach
- 4 cups cooked, shredded chicken
- 1/3 cup toasted and chopped cashews
- 1/2 cup chopped dried apricots
1. Heat vegetable oil in a medium-size nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add grated ginger, minced garlic cloves and curry powder to skillet and stir; cook 1 minute. Remove to a small bowl and stir in 2% Greek yogurt, skim milk, lemon juice and salt; stir.
2. Place baby spinach in a large serving bowl and stir in cooked, shredded chicken, cashews and dried apricots. Toss with dressing and serve immediately.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 4; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 320, Fat, total (g): 9, chol. (mg): 68, sat. fat (g): 2, carb. (g): 27, fiber (g): 5, pro. (g): 35, sodium (mg): 595, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.