- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 6 tablespoons lime juice (4 to 5 limes)
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon grated lime zest
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon white pepper
1. Combine olive oil, vegetable oil, lime juice, cumin, lime zest, salt and white pepper in screw-top jar. Shake to blend. Serve over your favorite combination of salad greens. Make-Ahead Tip:
2. The dressing can be prepared several days ahead and refrigerated. Let come to room temperature and shake.
Nutrition Facts Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 91, Fat, total (g): 10, chol. (mg): , carb. (g): 1, pro. (g): , sodium (mg): , Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.