Servings: 10 Prep 15 mins Chill overnight Stand 1 hr to 2 hrs
- 3 large cucumbers, thinly sliced
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon kosher vegetable oil for Passover
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh dill
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced red onion
1. Toss cucumber with salt in large bowl. Cover with plate that rests directly on cucumbers; weight down with 1-pound can. Let stand 1 to 2 hours. Drain in colander; rinse well.
2. Combine lemon juice, oil, sugar, and dill in serving bowl. Mix in onion and cucumber. Refrigerate overnight. Serve cold or at room temperature.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 10; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 40, Fat, total (g): 2, chol. (mg): , carb. (g): 6, pro. (g): 6, sodium (mg): 430, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.