Servings: 12 Prep 20 mins Cook 20 mins
- 2 1/2 pounds small red- and white- skinned potatoes (about 1-inch diameter), unpeeled
- 1 medium-size onion, chopped
- 6 hard-cooked eggs, peeled and chopped
- 1 cup chopped dill pickles
- 1 cup light mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons brine from pickles
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh dill
1. Place potatoes in a large pot of lightly salted water. Boil for 15 to 20 minutes or until tender. Drain well.
2. Cut the potatoes in half (cut larger potatoes in quarters so all pieces are about the same size). Place the potatoes, onion, eggs and pickles in a large bowl. Stir gently to combine.
3. In a small bowl, whisk together mayonnaise, brine, garlic salt, pepper and dill. Spoon mayo mixture into potato mixture and stir gently.
4. Cover and refrigerate 4 hours or overnight.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 12; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 176, Fat, total (g): 9, chol. (mg): 113, sat. fat (g): 2, carb. (g): 19, fiber (g): 2, pro. (g): 5, sodium (mg): 424, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.