- 4 large tomatoes, about 12 ounces each
- 3/4 pound surimi or imitation crab, roughly chopped
- 1/2 yellow pepper, seeded and cut into 1/4-inch pieces
- 1/3 cup light mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup finely chopped red onion
- 1 tablespoon light sour cream
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon chopped cilantro
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 4 cups mixed salad greens
- 1 1/2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 1/2 teaspoons balsamic vinegar
1. Cut tops off tomatoes. Gently squeeze out seeds and discard. Scoop out the flesh using a melon baller or spoon and reserve 1 cup; chop and set aside. Place tomatoes cut-side down on a paper-towel-lined plate; allow to drain.
2. Stir together reserved tomato, surimi, yellow pepper, mayonnaise, onion, sour cream, lemon juice, cilantro, salt and pepper in a medium-size bowl.
3. Fill tomatoes with a heaping 2/3 cup of crab filling, mounding slightly.
4. Place salad greens in a bowl; drizzle with olive oil and vinegar and toss to combine. Serve alongside the tomatoes.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 4; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 252, Fat, total (g): 13, chol. (mg): 25, sat. fat (g): 2, carb. (g): 28, fiber (g): 4, pro. (g): 9, sodium (mg): 1053, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.