Servings: 4 Prep 10 mins Cook 2 mins
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons rice-wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 8 cups cleaned Bibb, Boston or romaine lettuce leaves, torn into bite-size pieces
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 4 scallions, trimmed and finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped, peeled fresh ginger
- 3 garlic, finely chopped
- 2 sweet red peppers (1 pound total), cored, seeded and finely chopped
- 8 ounces crab meat, shell and cartilage removed
1. In small bowl, stir together soy sauce, vinegar and sugar. Arrange lettuce leaves on serving platter.
2. In large nonstick skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat. Add scallions, ginger and garlic; stir-fry 30 seconds. Add red peppers; stir-fry for 1 minute.
3. Stir the soy sauce mixture, then add to skillet. Add the crab; gently stir-fry for 30 seconds. Spoon over lettuce leaves. Serve warm or at room temperature.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 4; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 168, Fat, total (g): 5, chol. (mg): 62, sat. fat (g): , carb. (g): 14, fiber (g): 3, pro. (g): 18, sodium (mg): 1146, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.