Servings: 10 Prep 20 mins Chill 4 hrs
- 2 cups green cabbage, thinly shredded
- 2 cups red cabbage, thinly shredded
- 1 cup sweet green pepper, thinly sliced
- 1 cup sweet red pepper, thinly sliced
- 1 cup carrot strips (matchstick-thin)
- 6 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/4 cup cider vinegar
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon ground celery seeds
1. Combine in large bowl green cabbage, red cabbage, green pepper, red pepper and carrot strips.
2. Whisk together in small bowl mayonnaise, milk, vinegar, sugar and ground celery seeds. Pour dressing over cabbage mixture and toss to coat. Refrigerate.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 10; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 85, Fat, total (g): 7, chol. (mg): 7, sat. fat (g): 1, carb. (g): 5, fiber (g): 1, pro. (g): 1, sodium (mg): 58, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.