Servings: 4 Prep 15 mins Chill 1 hr
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 3/4 teaspoon chopped fresh tarragon OR: 1/4 teaspoon dried, crumbled
- 1/4 teaspoon liquid hot-pepper sauce, or to taste
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 whole lobster, cooked OR: 2 lobster tails, cooked, shelled and meat coarsely chopped (about 2 cups)
- 4 soft frankfurter rolls
Make It Dressing:
1. In a medium-size bowl, whisk together the mayonnaise, lemon juice, Dijon mustard, olive oil, tarragon, hot-pepper sauce, salt and pepper until well blended. Lobster:
2. Using a rubber spatula, gently fold lobster into dressing until evenly coated. Cover bowl with plastic wrap; refrigerate for at least 1 hour to develop flavors, or up to 6 hours.
3. Gently open each frankfurter roll; lightly toast. Fill each roll with the lobster mixture.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 4; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 411, Fat, total (g): 27, chol. (mg): 69, sat. fat (g): 4, carb. (g): 24, fiber (g): 1, pro. (g): 19, sodium (mg): 857, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.