Servings: 8 Prep 10 mins Chill overnight
- 1 package (3 ounces) raspberry-flavored gelatin (such as Jell-O)
- 1 can (16 ounces) whole-berry cranberry sauce
- 1 Granny Smith apple, diced
- 1 orange, peeled and cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 3/4 cup chopped walnuts
- 1/8 teaspoon cinnamon
- ground cloves
1. Prepare gelatin according to package directions in an 8 x 8 x 2-inch baking dish.
2. Stir cranberries, apple, orange, walnuts, cinnamon and cloves into gelatin mixture.
3. Refrigerate overnight or until firm.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 8; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 220, Fat, total (g): 7, chol. (mg): , sat. fat (g): , carb. (g): 39, fiber (g): 3, pro. (g): 4, sodium (mg): 63, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.