- 2 ribs celery, chopped (about 1 cup)
- 8 radishes, chopped (about 1 cup)
- 1 seedless cucumber (about 1 pound), peeled and chopped (about 2 cups)
- 2 hard-cooked eggs
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- 2 tablespoons jarred mayonnaise-style salad dressing
- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon white-wine vinegar
1. Combine celery, radishes and cucumber in large bowl. Peel hard-cooked eggs. Separate egg whites from yolks; chop whites. Stir whites into vegetable mixture in bowl until evenly distributed.
2. Mash hard-cooked yolks in small bowl until smooth. Whisk in oil, salt, pepper, sugar and jarred salad dressing until smooth. Continue to whisk, adding lemon juice and vinegar until well blended. Toss with chopped salad.
Nutrition Facts Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 198, Fat, total (g): 17, chol. (mg): 109, sat. fat (g): 3, carb. (g): 9, fiber (g): 2, pro. (g): 4, sodium (mg): 412, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.