Servings: 6 Prep 15 mins Grill 10 mins
- 2 canned anchovy fillets
- 2 cloves garlic, mashed
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1/4 cup white wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon superfine sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 4 large boneless, skinless chicken breast halves (about 1-1/2 pounds)
- 1 bag (3 heads) romaine hearts (18-ounce package), rinsed, dried, torn in pieces
- 3 tablespoons grated Parmesan
- 1 cup fat-free garlic croutons
1. Mash anchovy fillets. Whisk in mashed garlic and mustard. Stir in vinegar and lemon juice; whisk in sugar, salt and pepper. Slowly whisk in oil until thickened. Add half the dressing (about 1/2 cup) to chicken in a plastic bag; seal. Reserve remaining dressing. Marinate chicken at room temperature, 20 minutes.
2. Heat grill, broiler or grill pan to medium-high heat. Grill chicken until instant-read thermometer registers 170 degrees F, about 3 to 5 minutes per side. Let chicken rest 5 minutes.
3. In large bowl, toss remaining dressing, Parmesan and croutons. Slice chicken diagonally into thin strips; layer over salad.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 6; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 319, Fat, total (g): 19, chol. (mg): 69, sat. fat (g): 3, carb. (g): 7, fiber (g): 2, pro. (g): 30, sodium (mg): 386, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.