Yield: 2-1/2 cups Prep 10 mins Chill 4 hrs or overnight
- 2 cups chopped celery, including leaves
- 1/2 cup chopped pitted green olives
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
1. In a medium-size glass or plastic bowl, stir together celery, olives, olive oil, vinegar, oregano, garlic powder, salt and pepper until well combined. Cover and refrigerate for at least 4 hours or as long as overnight.
2. Serve as an accompaniment to fish or meat.