Servings: 6 Prep 5 mins Chill 2 hrs or overnight
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon chopped flat-leaf Italian parsley
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- 1 bag (10 ounces) shredded carrots
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 1 small red onion, chopped
- 1/2 cup slivered almonds, toasted
1. Combine olive oil, lemon juice, parsley, mustard, salt and sugar in small bowl.
2. Combine carrots, cranberries, onion and almonds in large bowl. Add dressing. Cover and refrigerate 2 hours or overnight.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 6; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 208, Fat, total (g): 15, chol. (mg): , sat. fat (g): 2, carb. (g): 18, fiber (g): 3, pro. (g): 3, sodium (mg): 395, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.