- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 teaspoons white balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
1. Place carrots in a saucepot with enough water to cover. Bring to a boil and simmer for about 20 to 25 minutes until carrots are tender.
2. Drain well and place them into a small mixing bowl.
3. Coarsely mash them with a whisk or a fork. Add the other ingredients and season with salt to taste.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 4; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 239, Fat, total (g): 7, chol. (mg): 1, carb. (g): 45, fiber (g): 6, pro. (g): 3, sodium (mg): 360, calcium (mg): 75, iron (mg): 1, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.