Servings: 6 Prep 10 mins Chill 1 hr
- 1/2 cup pineapple juice
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1 teaspoon cider vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped crystallized ginger
- 2 pounds carrots, peeled, shredded
1. Stir pineapple juice, lime juice, vinegar, salt, pepper and honey in a bowl until honey dissolves.
2. Add cranberries, ginger and carrots and toss to combine. Refrigerate for at least 1 hour. Toss again before serving.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 6; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 131, Fat, total (g): , chol. (mg): , sat. fat (g): , carb. (g): 33, fiber (g): 4, pro. (g): 2, sodium (mg): 223, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.