- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon dark-brown sugar
- 1 small jalapeno, seeded and minced
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 9 ounces baby spinach
- 1 large mango, peeled and cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 1 pound medium-size cooked and peeled shrimp
- 4 thinly sliced scallions
1. Whisk together lime juice, vegetable oil, dark-brown sugar, small jalapeno, seeded and minced, cumin, salt and pepper.
2. Place baby spinach in a large serving bowl. Stir in mango pieces, shrimp and sliced scallions. Drizzle with dressing and serve.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 4; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 294, Fat, total (g): 13, chol. (mg): 172, sat. fat (g): 1, carb. (g): 22, fiber (g): 5, pro. (g): 25, sodium (mg): 420, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.