- 1/3 cup seedless red raspberry jam
- 3 tablespoons red-wine vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 12 cups assorted mixed greens (romaine, endive, red leaf, frisee)
- 1 small red onion, halved and thinly sliced crosswise
- 1 sweet green pepper, cut into small pieces
- 2 packages (10 ounces each) refrigerated cooked plain or Italian chicken breast pieces OR 4 cups cooked chicken breast pieces
- 1/2 pound blue cheese, crumbled
- 1/2 pint raspberries
1. In small bowl, whisk jam until smooth. Whisk in vinegar and salt. Slowly pour in oil in thin stream, whisking until blended (you will have about 1 cup raspberry vinaigrette).
2. In large bowl, toss greens, onion, pepper, chicken, 1/4 cup vinaigrette. Sprinkle with cheese and berries. Serve with remaining vinaigrette.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 8; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 383, Fat, total (g): 24, chol. (mg): 71, sat. fat (g): 7, carb. (g): 17, fiber (g): 3, pro. (g): 27, sodium (mg): 916, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.