- 2 nectarines, pitted and cut into small cubes
- 3 kiwi, peeled and cut into small cubes
- 2 navel oranges, peeled and cut into small cubes
- 1 pint strawberries (about 3-1/4 cups), hulled and quartered
- 1/2 pint blueberries (about 1-1/4 cups)
- 1/3 cup packed light-brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1/4 cup fresh mint leaves
1. Combine the nectarines, kiwi, oranges, strawberries and blueberries in large bowl. (You can refrigerate fruit up to 4 hours ahead.)
2. Puree sugar, lime juice and mint in blender until smooth. Pour over fruit.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 8; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 107, Fat, total (g): 1, chol. (mg): , carb. (g): 27, pro. (g): 2, sodium (mg): 6, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.