Servings: 4 Prep 15 mins Cook 8 mins
- 1 pound chicken breast tenders
- 3 tablespoons hot sauce (such as Franks)
- 1/2 cup crumbled blue cheese
- 3 tablespoons reduced-fat sour cream
- 3 tablespoons 2% milk
- 3 tablespoons light mayo
- 1 chopped romaine heart
- 1/2 head chopped iceberg lettuce
- 2 stalks celery, cut into 1/4 x 2-inch matchsticks
- 1 cup shredded carrots
1. Coat large nonstick skillet with nonstick cooking spray. Cook chicken breast tenders in skillet over medium heat about 8 minutes, flipping halfway through, or until cooked through; remove from heat and stir together with hot sauce.
2. In small bowl, stir together blue cheese, sour cream, 2% milk and light mayo.
3. Combine chopped romaine heart and chopped iceberg lettuce in a large serving bowl and add celery and shredded carrots. Drizzle dressing over salad. Toss well to combine. Top with chicken.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 4; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 284, Fat, total (g): 12, chol. (mg): 89, sat. fat (g): 5, carb. (g): 11, fiber (g): 3, pro. (g): 33, sodium (mg): 497, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.