Arrange these composed salads on individual plates. Beets, cucumbers, greens, and hard-cooked eggs make a pleasing assortment of shapes and colors, and are delicious topped with honey vinaigrette dressing.
1. Bring 2 quarts of water in saucepan to boiling. Add 1/2 teaspoon salt and 1 tablespoon lemon juice. Add beets; cover and simmer 15 to 20 minutes. Drain; reserve broth for beet soup if desired.
2. Meanwhile, combine remaining salt and lemon juice, the honey and wine vinegar in large bowl; remove half of the mixture and reserve for dressing for greens. Cut cucumbers into slices. Add to honey mixture in bowl; let stand to marinate.
3. When beets are cool enough to handle but still warm, remove skins. Slice in half; cut crosswise into 1/4-inch-thick slices; place in bowl. Set aside, covered.
4. Remove cucumbers with slotted spoon from marinade and place in small saucepan. Add chicken broth; gently cook until liquid evaporates, 3 to 4 minutes. Remove from heat.
5. Mix beets, parsley, dill and thyme in bowl.
6. Whisk oil into reserved honey mixture along with any marinade left over from cucumbers. Add greens; toss to coat. Divide greens equally among 6 plates. Arrange beets, cucumbers and egg wedges on plates. Serve warm or at room temperature with sour cream.