1. Heat oven to 375 degrees F. Pulse one slice bread in food processor until fine crumbs are formed. Stir in wheat germ. Transfer to a 15 x 10 x 1 inch baking pan (push crumbs to one side).
2. Cut remaining 3 slices of bread into 1/2 inch pieces. Transfer to pan with bread crumbs. Place the walnuts on a second smaller baking sheet.
3. Spray both bread pieces and crumbs with nonstick cooking spray. Season with oregano, salt and pepper. Transfer both baking pans to 375 degree F oven and bake for 10 minutes, or until crumbs and nuts are lightly browned, stirring halfway through. Remove pans from oven; increase oven temperature to 400 degrees F.Meanwhile, make Dressing:
4. In a small bowl, whisk vinegar, mustard and sugar. In a thin stream, add olive oil, whisking continuously. Set aside.
5. Cut the goat cheese log into 6 equal pieces. Place one goat cheese slice on a paper towel; fold towel over slice. Gently press down to form a disc approximately 2-1/2 inches in diameter. Repeat.
6. Spray slices with nonstick spray. Coat completely with crumb mixture. Transfer coated goat cheese to baking sheet. Bake in 400 degree F oven for 8 minutes until lightly browned.
7. While the cheese is warming, toss together salad greens, dressing, walnuts and croutons. To serve: divide salad evenly among 6 plates. Top each with 1 goat cheese disc.