Servings: 12 Prep 15 mins
- 1/4 cup red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 2/3 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 large heads romaine lettuce, trimmed, washed, dried and cut into bite-size pieces, about 18 cups
- 1 medium-size red onion, halved and sliced thin
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 1/2 cups garlic bagel chips, coarsely broken up
1. Place red wine vinegar, mustard, garlic salt, oregano and black pepper in a small bowl. Whisk to combine. Gradually drizzle in olive oil while whisking continuously. Whisk until mixture is emulsified. Set aside.
2. In a large bowl, mix together lettuce and onion. Toss with dressing. Stir in cheese and bagel chips and serve.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 12; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 150, Fat, total (g): 12, chol. (mg): 2, carb. (g): 11, fiber (g): 2, pro. (g): 3, sodium (mg): 229, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.