Servings: 4 Prep 10 mins Cook 4 mins
- 1/2 pound trimmed and halved green beans
- 6 cups packed baby salad greens
- 2 cups sliced or shredded rotisserie chicken (skin removed)
- 3/4 cup corn kernels
- 1/2 cup goat cheese crumbles
- 1/4 cup sunflower seeds
- 1/4 cup bottled peppercorn ranch
1. Heat a small pot of water to boiling. Add green beans and cook 4 minutes. Drain and rinse with cold water.
2. In large bowl, combine packed baby salad greens, rotisserie chicken, the green beans, corn kernels, goat cheese crumbles and sunflower seeds. Drizzle with peppercorn ranch.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 4; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 320, Fat, total (g): 18, chol. (mg): 50, sat. fat (g): 4, carb. (g): 18, fiber (g): 5, pro. (g): 23, sodium (mg): 500, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.