Servings: 8 Prep 15 mins Bake 350°F 8 mins
- 4 ounces focaccia bread, cut into 1/2-inch cubes (about 2 cups)
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 small shallots, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 1/2 small tomatoes, cut in half
- 1/3 cup fresh basil leaves
1. Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Place bread cubes on baking sheet; lightly coat with nonstick cooking spray.
2. Bake in 350 degree F oven for 8 minutes or until nicely toasted. Set aside.
3. In medium-size bowl, whisk together vinegar, honey, salt, pepper and shallots. Continue to whisk while drizzling in oil until dressing is thick.
4. Add tomatoes and bread cubes to dressing; toss to mix. Garnish with the basil and serve immediately.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 8; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 199, Fat, total (g): 14, chol. (mg): , sat. fat (g): 2, carb. (g): 17, fiber (g): 1, pro. (g): 2, sodium (mg): 166, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.