Servings: 6 Prep 10 mins Cook 20 mins
- 1 bunch asparagus (2 pounds total), stemmed and peeled 1 inch from bottom
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 3 cloves garlic, sliced
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon chopped fresh rosemary
1. Cook asparagus in salted simmering water in saucepan until tender, 5 to 8 minutes. Drain; keep warm on serving platter.
2. Meanwhile, heat oil and garlic in small saucepan over low heat; cook, stirring occasionally, until garlic is tender and golden, about 8 minutes; be careful garlic doesn't burn. Pour into a small bowl.
3. Add lemon juice, vinegar, salt, pepper and rosemary to garlic mixture; mix well. Pour over warmed asparagus. Serve.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 6; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 96, Fat, total (g): 9, chol. (mg): , sat. fat (g): 1, carb. (g): 3, pro. (g): 2, sodium (mg): 95, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.