1. Whisk lemon rind and juice, honey, capers, mustard, salt and pepper in bowl. Whisk in oil in thin stream until blended.Salad:
2. Place peppercorns, lemon rind and juice, and bay leaf in 10-inch skillet. Add water to depth of 1-1/2 inches. Bring to just under simmering, so bubbles form on bottom of pan, but do not break surface. Add salmon; poach, uncovered, not letting water simmer, 7 to 9 minutes, until cooked through. Remove fish to pie plate; let cool slightly.
3. Fill large pot with tightly fitting lid with 1 to 2 inches of water. Place steamer insert in bottom; bring water to a boil. Trim tough asparagus ends, removing about 1 inch. Rinse asparagus; add to insert; steam, covered, 8 to 9 minutes or until crisp-tender, depending on thickness. Remove from pot; let cool.
4. Toss asparagus with 1/4 cup dressing in large bowl. Set aside 32 stalks. Slice remaining stalks in thirds. Mix sliced asparagus and greens in large bowl. Using fork, flake salmon. Add to greens with 1/4 cup of remaining dressing; season with salt; toss.
5. On each of 4 plates, create a square with reserved asparagus, using 8 stalks per plate.
6. Pile about 3 cups salad in center of each square. Serve with the remaining dressing, if you wish.