Servings: 4 Prep 10 mins Cook 10 mins
- 2 1/2 cups uncooked instant brown rice
- 1 6 ounce package frozen snow peas
- 1/2 cup bottled Italian salad dressing
- 1 tablespoon dark sesame oil
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 5 drops hot-pepper seasoning
- 3/4 pound medium-size shrimp
- 1 16 ounce can baby corn spears, drained
- 1 cup preshredded carrots
- 1/2 large sweet red pepper, cored and cut into thin strips
1. Prepare rice and peas according to package directions.
2. Meanwhile, whisk together the salad dressing, sesame oil, ginger and hot-pepper seasoning in large bowl. Add the shrimp, corn, carrots, red pepper, cooked rice and drained snow peas. Serve immediately, or cover and chill for several hours to serve cold.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 4; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 547, Fat, total (g): 21, chol. (mg): 166, carb. (g): 66, pro. (g): 26, sodium (mg): 713, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.