Servings: 12 Prep 10 mins Chill 2 hrs or overnight
- 2 12 ounce bags broccoli slaw
- 2 medium carrots, shredded (1 cup)
- 2 scallions, sliced (about 2/3 cup)
- 1 8 ounce can sliced water chestnuts, drained
- 6 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 6 tablespoons rice-wine vinegar
- 5 tablespoons light soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 4 teaspoons sesame oil
- 2 teaspoons grated ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
1. In a large bowl, mix together broccoli slaw, carrot, scallion and water chestnuts.
2. In a medium-size bowl, whisk together vegetable oil, vinegar, soy sauce, sugar, sesame oil, ginger and salt. Stir into broccoli-slaw mixture.
3. Cover and refrigerate for 2 hours or overnight to mellow flavors.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 12; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 117, Fat, total (g): 9, chol. (mg): , sat. fat (g): 1, carb. (g): 9, fiber (g): 3, pro. (g): 2, sodium (mg): 332, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.