- 1 can (11 ounces) mandarin oranges, drained, 2 tablespoons juice reserved
- 1 can (8 ounces) pineapple chunks, drained
- 3 oranges, peeled, sectioned, and halved
- 1 small green apple, cored and thinly sliced
- 1 small red apple, cored and thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons plain nonfat yogurt
- 1/4 cup flaked coconut, toasted
- 1/2 cup mini marshmallows
1. In large bowl, combine mandarin oranges, pineapple, orange sections, and sliced apples. In small bowl, whisk together 2 tablespoons juice reserved from mandarin oranges, yogurt, sugar, and salt. Pour over fruit and gently toss to coat. Sprinkle with coconut and marshmallows. Makes 6 servings.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 6; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 126, Fat, total (g): 1, carb. (g): 30, fiber (g): 3, pro. (g): 1, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.