Yield: 6 cups Start to Finish 15 mins
- 1 3/4 cups dried bow-tie pasta
- 1 1/2 cups sliced strawberries
- 3 ounces small fresh mozzarella cheese balls, halved
- Handful fresh basil leaves (shred if large)
- 1/4 - 1/3 cup balsamic vinaigrette dressing
1. Cook pasta according to the package directions. Drain the pasta and rinse well with cold water and drain again.
2. In a large bowl toss together pasta, strawberries, cheese, and basil. Add the dressing; toss again.
Nutrition Facts Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 141, Fat, total (g): 5, chol. (mg): 10, sat. fat (g): 2, carb. (g): 17, fiber (g): 1, sugar (g): 4, pro. (g): 5, vit. A (IU): 146, vit. C (mg): 21, Thiamin (mg): , Riboflavin (mg): , Niacin (mg): 1, Pyridoxine (Vit. B6) (mg): , Folate (µg): 52, sodium (mg): 167, Potassium (mg): 105, calcium (mg): 111, iron (mg): 1, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.