Yield: 1/2 cup butter each flavor Start to Finish 10 mins each
1. Mash butter with a fork in a small bowl. Stir in ingredients for each flavored butter below. Orange Honey Butter:
2. stir in 1 teaspoon honey and 1 tsp. finely shredded orange peel. BBQ Butter:
3. stir in 1 teaspoon barbecue sauce and 1/4 teaspoon smoked paprika. Lemon Butter:
4. stir in 1 teaspoon finely shredded lemon peel and 1 teaspoon lemon juice.
- To keep any unused flavored butter, drop by teaspoons in each clean ice cube tray compartment, spreading evenly. Cover and freeze until firm. Transfer to a labeled re-sealable plastic storage bag. Thaw before using.
Nutrition Facts Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 34, Fat, total (g): 4, chol. (mg): 10, sat. fat (g): 2, Monounsaturated fat (g): 1, vit. A (IU): 97, sodium (mg): 27, Potassium (mg): 2, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.