Servings: 6 Prep 15 mins Total Time 15 mins
- 1 1/2 cups freshly squeezed lemon juice, plus a few lemon slices for garnish (10 lemons)
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar, plus more to taste
- 4 sprigs rosemary, plus, if desired, more for garnish
- 5 cups club soda or sparkling mineral water
- Ice cubes
- Chilled Prosecco or other sparkling wine (optional)
1. In a large jar combine lemon juice, honey, sugar and 4 sprigs rosemary. Stir until the honey and sugar are dissolved. Add lemon slices and, if desired, additional rosemary sprigs
2. At the picnic, stir together the lemon juice mixture and club soda in a dispenser. Serve over ice. If desired, adults may top off their lemonade with sparkling wine!
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 6; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 88, Fat, total (g): , chol. (mg): , sat. fat (g): , carb. (g): 24, Monounsaturated fat (g): , Polyunsaturated fat (g): , Trans fatty acid (g): , fiber (g): , sugar (g): 21, pro. (g): , vit. A (IU): 4, vit. C (mg): 24, Thiamin (mg): , Riboflavin (mg): , Niacin (mg): , Pyridoxine (Vit. B6) (mg): , Folate (µg): 12, Cobalamin (Vit. B12) (µg): , sodium (mg): 43, Potassium (mg): 74, calcium (mg): 14, iron (mg): , Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.