1. Coat slow cooker bowl with nonstick cooking spray.
2. Sprinkle chicken with seasoned salt and place in slow cooker. Pour root beer over chicken.
3. Cover and cook on HIGH for 6 hours.
4. Meanwhile, heat oil in a medium saucepan over medium-high heat. Add onion and cook for 5 minutes, until golden. Stir in ketchup, brown sugar, molasses, mustard and liquid smoke. Simmer, covered, for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
5. Drain liquid from slow cooker, reserving 1/2 cup. Discard remainder. Shred chicken; stir in warm sauce and reserved 1/2 cup cooking liquid.
6. On each seeded roll, place 1/2 cup chicken mixture and 1/4 to 1/3 cup Rainbow Slaw.Rainbow Slaw
7. In a large bowl, whisk together 2/3 cup light mayonnaise, 2 tbsp cider vinegar, 1 tbsp vegetable oil, 2 tsp sugar, 1 tsp celery seed and 1/4 tsp black pepper. Fold in 1 pkg (12 oz) broccoli slaw, 1 cup shredded red cabbage and 1/2 cup thinly sliced snow peas. Cover and refrigerate until serving.