Servings: 8 Prep 15 mins Roast 425°F 25 mins
- 2 medium red onions, cut into eighths
- 2 small yellow summer squash, cut into 1/2-inch-thick slices
- 2 small zucchini, cut into 1/2-inch-thick slices
- 3 red, yellow, and/or green sweet peppers, cut into 1/2-inch-wide strips
- 4 cloves garlic, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons snipped fresh parsley
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano, crushed
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
1. Preheat oven to 425 degree F. In a 13x9x2-inch baking pan, combine red onions, yellow summer squash, zucchini, sweet peppers, and garlic.
2. In a screw-top jar, combine parsley, balsamic vinegar, olive oil, oregano, salt, and black pepper; cover and shake well. Pour over the vegetables; toss gently to coat.
3. Roast about 25 minutes or until vegetables are crisp-tender, stirring twice. Makes 8 servings.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 8; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 50, Fat, total (g): 2, chol. (mg): , sat. fat (g): , carb. (g): 8, fiber (g): 2, pro. (g): 1, sodium (mg): 150, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.