Servings: 4 Prep 15 mins Total Time 20 mins
- 1 1/2 pounds peeled, deveined large shrimp
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Juice of 1 lemon, plus 1 lemon cut into wedges
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 4 cups baby spinach
- 3/4 cup weekend-prepped toasted breadcrumbs
- 2 tablespoons minced parsley
1. Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F. In a 3-qt. baking dish, toss the shrimp with the oil, lemon juice, garlic, salt, and pepper to taste. Roast until the shrimp are opaque and cooked through, 5 to 8 minutes.
2. Place the spinach in a large bowl. Add the hot shrimp and their juices and toss, letting the heat from the shrimp gently wilt the greens. Divide the mixture among plates and sprinkle with the toasted breadcrumbs and parsley. Serve with lemon wedges.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 4; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 251, Fat, total (g): 7, chol. (mg): 238, sat. fat (g): 1, carb. (g): 15, Monounsaturated fat (g): 4, Polyunsaturated fat (g): 1, Trans fatty acid (g): , fiber (g): 2, sugar (g): 1, pro. (g): 34, vit. A (IU): 3829, vit. C (mg): 28, Thiamin (mg): , Riboflavin (mg): , Niacin (mg): , Pyridoxine (Vit. B6) (mg): , Folate (µg): 114, Cobalamin (Vit. B12) (µg): , sodium (mg): 486, Potassium (mg): 432, calcium (mg): 155, iron (mg): 3, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.