Servings: 4 Prep 20 mins Bake 450°F 30 mins
- 1 cup roasted red peppers
- 2 tablespoons slivered almonds
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 clove garlic, chopped
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
Salmon & Vegetables
- 1 pound Brussels sprouts, halved
- 1 pound carrots, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 4 salmon fillets, 4 ounces each
- 2 cups cooked whole-wheat couscous
1. Heat oven to 450 degrees F. Coat two rimmed baking pans with nonstick cooking spray. Romesco Sauce
2. In a blender, process red peppers, almonds, vinegar, olive oil, garlic, salt and pepper until smooth. Salmon & Vegetables
3. Place Brussels sprouts and carrots in one of the prepared baking pans, toss with oil and season with 1/8 teaspoon each of the salt and pepper. Roast at 450 degrees F for 30 minutes or until tender.
4. Meanwhile, season salmon with the remaining 1/8 teaspoon each salt and pepper. Place in the second prepared baking pan and roast at 450 degrees F for 15 minutes.
5. Serve salmon, couscous and vegetables with romesco sauce on side.
Tip Power Plate
- Try to eat at least 8 ounces of fish per week, especially those rich in omega-3s, such as salmon and tuna.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 4; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 471, Fat, total (g): 18, chol. (mg): 72, sat. fat (g): 2, carb. (g): 45, fiber (g): 10, pro. (g): 35, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.