Servings: 8 Yield: servings Prep 15 mins Roast 400°F 15 mins
- 1 1/2 pounds bagged chopped kale, large stems removed
- 5 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 3/4 teaspoon plus 1/8 tsp salt
- 1/4 teaspoon plus 1/8 tsp black pepper
- 2 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon light mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon poppy seeds
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 cup golden raisins
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced red onion
1. Heat oven to 400 degrees . In a very large bowl, toss kale with 3 tbsp of the olive oil, 1/2 tsp of the salt and 1/4 tsp of the pepper. Distribute between 2 rimmed baking sheets. Roast at 400 degrees for 10 minutes. Stir with tongs and alternate location of baking sheets. Roast another 5 minutes, until some pieces are crispy.
2. Meanwhile, make dressing: Whisk remaining 2 tbsp olive oil, vinegar, mayonnaise, poppy seeds, sugar and 1/4 tsp of the salt.
3. Toss cooked kale with raisins, onion, dressing, remaining 1/8 tsp salt and remaining 1/8 tsp pepper.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 8; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 196, Fat, total (g): 10, chol. (mg): 1, sat. fat (g): 1, carb. (g): 26, fiber (g): 3, pro. (g): 4, sodium (mg): 310, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.