Servings: 6 Yield: servings Prep 15 mins Roast 375°F 55 mins Broil 3 mins
- 1 3/4 pounds fingerling potatoes or small red-skinned potatoes (1 inch in diameter)
- 1 pound parsnips, peeled and cut into 1-inch pieces
- 3/4 pound baby carrots
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon dark brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon dried Italian seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
1. In a large bowl, toss potatoes, parsnips and carrots with olive oil. Season with brown sugar, salt, Italian seasoning and black pepper. Place on a large rimmed baking sheet.
2. Roast at 375 degrees for 55 minutes at the same time as turkey breast. Rotate pan after 30 minutes. Just before serving, broil 6 inches from heat source for 3 minutes.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 6; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 233, Fat, total (g): 5, chol. (mg): , sat. fat (g): 1, carb. (g): 46, fiber (g): 8, pro. (g): 3, sodium (mg): 253, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.