Servings: 4 Prep 20 mins Bake 450°F 15 mins Cook 15 mins
- 2 nectarines
- 2 peaches
- 2 plums
- 1/2 cup chopped red onion
- 1 large jalapeno pepper, seeds removed and finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1/4 cup cilantro, chopped
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/4 pounds cod
- 1 teaspoon McCormick Lemon & Herb seasoning
- 6 ounces Lundberg roasted brown rice couscous, from a 10-ounce package, about 1 cup
1. Heat oven to 450 degrees . Coat glass baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
2. Pit nectarines, peaches and plums; dice and place in medium-size bowl. Add onion, jalapeno, lime juice, cilantro, oil and 1/4 teaspoon of the salt. Gently stir; cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.
3. Place cod in prepared baking dish and season with 3/4 teaspoon of lemon and herb seasoning and 1/4 teaspoon of the salt. Bake at 450 degrees for 15 minutes or until cooked through.
4. Meanwhile, cook roasted brown rice couscous following package directions, adding remaining 1/4 teaspoon each salt and lemon and herb seasoning.
5. Serve cod with couscous and fruit salsa.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 4; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 350, Fat, total (g): 6, chol. (mg): 54, sat. fat (g): 1, carb. (g): 52, fiber (g): 6, pro. (g): 27, sodium (mg): 590, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.