Servings: 6 Yield: servings Prep 15 mins Roast 400°F 22 mins
- 3 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/3 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 1/4 pounds Brussels sprouts, trimmed and cut into quarters
- 6 scallions, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 12 cups baby spinach
- 1 cup red grapes, halved
- 3 tablespoons sunflower seeds
- 2 tablespoons crumbled Gorgonzola cheese
- Additional salt and pepper (optional)
1. In a small bowl, whisk vinegar, mustard, salt and pepper until combined. Gradually whisk in olive oil until thickened.
2. Place Brussels sprouts and scallions on a large baking sheet and toss with 2 tbsp of the dressing. Roast at 400 degrees for 22 minutes, turning once, until tender. Cool slightly.
3. In a large bowl, combine spinach, grapes and sunflower seeds. Toss with 4 tbsp of the remaining dressing. Add Brussels sprouts and scallions.
4. Top with cheese. Serve with remaining dressing and, if using, additional salt and pepper.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 6; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 224, Fat, total (g): 16, chol. (mg): 2, sat. fat (g): 3, carb. (g): 19, fiber (g): 7, pro. (g): 6, sodium (mg): 201, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.