Servings: 8 Prep 15 mins Chill 1 hr
- 4 tablespoons sour cream
- 1 1/2 teaspoons prepared horseradish
- 1 teaspoon snipped fresh chives
- Kosher salt
- Ground black pepper
- 8 slices thinly sliced firm-textured rye bread
- 2 tablespoons butter, softened
- 8 thin slices deli-style roast beef (5 oz)
1. Combine sour cream, horseradish and chives. Season with salt and pepper.
2. Spread each slice of bread with butter. Spread 4 of the buttered slices with horseradish mixture. Top with roast beef. Top with remaining bread, buttered side down. Trim crusts from bread. Cut each sandwich diagonally into 2 triangles. (Sandwiches can be chilled, covered tightly with plastic wrap, for 1 hour before serving.)
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 8; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 134, Fat, total (g): 6, chol. (mg): 26, sat. fat (g): 3, carb. (g): 11, fiber (g): 1, pro. (g): 8, sodium (mg): 355, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.