- 1 head leafy lettuce, rinsed, dried and torn into bite-size pieces
- 2 beefsteak tomatoes, seeds removed, chopped
- 2 sweet red peppers, cored, seeds removed, cut into 1/2-inch slices
- 1 sweet onion, peeled and sliced
- 1 pound sliced deli roast beef
- 1/2 cup shredded reduced-fat taco-blend cheese
- 1/2 cup bottled fat-free Italian dressing
1. Divide lettuce and tomato equally among 4 dinner plates. Arrange peppers, onion and roast beef over the lettuce. Sprinkle the cheese over the top. Drizzle 2 tablespoons dressing over each serving.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 4; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 413, Fat, total (g): 18, chol. (mg): 102, sat. fat (g): 5, carb. (g): 23, fiber (g): 7, pro. (g): 41, sodium (mg): 683, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.