Prep 10 mins Cook 6 mins Stand 5 mins
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 1/2 pounds boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into 11/2-inch pieces
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 cloves garlic, sliced
- 1/3 cup white wine
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 1 1/2 cups crumbled Gorgonzola cheese
- 1 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1 pound rigatoni, cooked following pkg directions
- 1/2 cup basil leaves, sliced
- 1/2 cup toasted walnuts, coarsely chopped
- Freshly cracked black pepper (optional)
1. Heat oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Season chicken with 1/8 tsp of the salt and the black pepper. Cook chicken 4 minutes, turning once. Remove to a plate.
2. Add garlic and wine to skillet and cook 1 minute. Stir in broth and cream; add back chicken and simmer 1 minute. Take off heat and stir in Gorgonzola and 1/2 cup of the Parmesan. Add pasta and toss to coat with sauce. Allow to stand 5 minutes.
3. To serve, spoon into a large bowl; stir in basil, walnuts, remaining 1/8 tsp salt and remaining 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese. Add freshly cracked black pepper, if desired.
Nutrition Facts Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 552, Fat, total (g): 26, chol. (mg): 93, sat. fat (g): 11, carb. (g): 44, fiber (g): 3, pro. (g): 35, sodium (mg): 636, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.