Servings: 12 Prep 10 mins Cook 15 mins
- 3 1/2 cups reduced-sodium chicken broth
- 2 cups red rice and lentil blend (such as Rice Select)
- 1 cup (4 ounces) chopped mixed dried fruit
- 1/2 cup toasted hazelnuts, chopped
1. Place broth and rice in a medium-size saucepan and bring to a boil over high heat. Cover and simmer on low 10 minutes. Stir in fruit and cook another 5 minutes or until rice is tender.
2. Place rice on a platter; sprinkle with hazelnuts. Serve with extra dressing from Snap Pea Salad, if desired.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 12; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 186, Fat, total (g): 4, chol. (mg): , sat. fat (g): , carb. (g): 34, fiber (g): 3, pro. (g): 4, sodium (mg): 155, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.