Prep 30 mins Microwave 1 min Cool 5 mins
- 1 bag (10 oz) mini marshmallows
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter
- Green and yellow food coloring
- 6 cups Rice Krispies cereal
- 3 tablespoons red sprinkles (such as Wilton)
- 18 dark chocolate Reeses peanut butter cups miniatures, unwrapped
- 18 yellow M&Ms Minis
1. Combine marshmallows and butter in a large glass bowl and microwave until melted, about 1 minute. Stir until smooth. Tint mixture to a bright green with green and yellow food coloring.
2. Add cereal and stir until well coated. Let cool about 5 minutes. With greased hands, shape about 1/3 cup of the mixture into a small cone, pressing firmly. Decorate cone with red sprinkles. Repeat with remaining cereal and sprinkles. Top each cone with a yellow candy and place on top of a peanut butter cup.
Nutrition Facts Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 170, Fat, total (g): 5, chol. (mg): 7, sat. fat (g): 3, carb. (g): 28, fiber (g): , pro. (g): 2, sodium (mg): 129, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.