Servings: 8 Yield: sliders Prep 10 mins Bake 400°F 5 mins
- 8 everything mini bagels
- 16 teaspoons Thousand Island dressing
- 8 ounces thinly sliced deli corned beef
- 3/4 cup sauerkraut, heated
- 4 ounces thinly sliced Swiss cheese
1. Heat oven to 400 degrees .
2. Place bottom halves of bagels on a baking sheet and spread each with 2 tsp dressing. Layer each with 1 oz corned beef, 1 1/2 tbsp sauerkraut and 1/2 oz Swiss cheese. Bake 5 minutes or until cheese melts. Top each with other half of bagel and serve.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 8; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 224, Fat, total (g): 12, chol. (mg): 31, sat. fat (g): 4, carb. (g): 17, fiber (g): 1, pro. (g): 11, sodium (mg): 754, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.