Servings: 12 Yield: 3 cups (1/4 per serving) Prep 5 mins Cook 5 mins
- 1 bag (12 ounces) fresh or frozen cranberries
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup orange juice
- 2 tablespoons chopped crystallized ginger
- 1 can (15 ounces) mandarin oranges, drained
1. In medium-size saucepan, combine cranberries, sugar, juice and ginger; mix well. Bring to boiling over medium-high heat. Boil, uncovered, 5 minutes, or until mixture has thickened and most berries have popped.
2. Remove from heat; stir in oranges. Transfer to bowl. Place plastic wrap directly on surface of relish; refrigerate until chilled.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 12; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 114, Fat, total (g): , chol. (mg): , sat. fat (g): , carb. (g): 29, fiber (g): 1, pro. (g): , sodium (mg): 5, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.