Prep 15 mins Slow Cook on HIGH for 6 hours or LOW for 8 hours
- 1/2 large onion, chopped
- 3 pounds bone-in skinless chicken thighs
- 1 packet (1.3 oz) McCormick slow cookers red wine braised roast seasoning mix
- 1 cup small peeled baby carrots, halved
- 10 ounces white button mushrooms, quartered
- 1 bag (14.4 oz) frozen pearl onions, thawed
- 1/2 cup dry red wine
- 1/2 cup flat-leaf parsley, chopped
- Mashed potatoes and green peas (optional)
1. Coat slow cooker with nonstick cooking spray.
2. Place chopped onion in slow cooker; season chicken with seasoning mix and place on top of onion. Add carrots, mushrooms and pearl onions. Pour red wine and 1/2 cup water over top.
3. Cover and cook on HIGH for 6 hours or LOW for 8 hours.
4. Stir in parsley and serve with mashed potatoes and peas, if desired.
Tip For easy cleanup:
- Line your slow cooker with a disposable slow cooker liner. Add ingredients as directed in recipe. Once your dish is finished cooking, spoon the food out of your slow cooker and simply dispose of the liner. Do not lift or transport the disposable liner with food inside.
Nutrition Facts Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 343, Fat, total (g): 9, chol. (mg): 188, sat. fat (g): 2, carb. (g): 12, fiber (g): 3, pro. (g): 47, sodium (mg): 832, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.