1. Place eggs in a lidded pot and cover with 1 inch of cold water; cover. Bring to a boil. Turn off heat and let stand 10 minutes. Remove to a bowl filled with ice water; cool completely.
2. Meanwhile, cook diced chorizo in a skillet over medium heat for 7 minutes, until barely crisp. Set aside to cool slightly.
3. Peel eggs; discard shells. Halve eggs lengthwise. Remove yolks to a bowl. Place whites cut-side up on a large platter.
4. Using the back of a fork, break up yolks in bowl. Transfer cooked chorizo and any of its fat to bowl, along with tomato paste, mustard, sour cream, mayonnaise, cayenne and salt. Mix until smooth.
5. Spoon some of the yolk mixture into each egg white half. Garnish with a pinch of paprika.